Launched by Georgie Coleridge Cole in 2007 as a directory of the best online retailers, today SheerLuxe.com is an online lifestyle magazine featuring news and views on the latest and most desirable fashion, beauty, wellness and lifestyle products, brands, destinations and services available.
Alongside its wealth of editorial, is a shoppable fashion Boutique and Luxe Ltd - its flash sale offering. The site counts emerging, independent and well established brands and retailers from John Lewis and Reiss to Made.com and NET-A-PORTER as its commercial partners.
In November 2014 SheerLuxe launched The Brief, a daily current affairs email round-up sent to SheerLuxe subscribers, at 7.30am Monday to Friday.
Alongside SheerLuxe.com, SheerLuxe runs a successful annual B2B eCommerce Conference which, now in its ninth year, is well attended by eCommerce retailers. In addition SheerLuxe runs annual Online Shopping Awards; for the trade, voted for by consumers. The first Online Shopping Awards Event took place at BAFTA in November 2015.
The business also runs frequent B2C reader events from master-classes to interviews in front of an audience and in September 2015, launched its sell-out first Women’s Entrepreneurs Forum aimed at women in the early stages of their own business or those wanting to start one. In March this year SheerLuxe launches its Women’s Day, encouraging women to invest in themselves, their happiness, careers, bodies and all round well-being.
All this as well as sell-out Fashion & Beauty Boxes, a behind-the-scenes series for its YouTube channel: SheerLuxe Live, and the company’s stunning first fragrance: Luxe by SheerLuxe, launching in May 2016.
Delivery of Goods
Due to severe restrictions on the type of items that we can send abroad we currently ship only to the UK and Ireland.
Standard delivery service is 3-5 working days. Although we ship all orders within the specified time period delivery is beyond our control and depends on the postal service.
Standard postage and packaging within the UK is £XXXXXXXXXXX. If you wish to track your parcel or require a special delivery service please contact us to discuss your options and we will inform you about any additional fees.
SheerLuxe only accept payments by major international credit cards through our website.
Returns and Refunds
1. If any of the products sent to you by SheerLuxe are damaged you may return them within seven days of delivery to:
SheerLuxe Ltd, 4 Morie Street, London SW18 1SL.
You should email us at email@example.com explaining how your item has been damaged.
The product must be returned to us in its original packaging and should not have been used or tampered with.
Once we have received the returned damaged item we will offer you a replacement or a full refund of its price.
2. SheerLuxe does not accept any unannounced parcels; if you wish to return a product please contact us and we will advise on how to proceed.
3. You should expect to receive your refund within 30 working days of returning your package to SheerLuxe.
4. Should your order fail to be delivered within 21 working days please notify SheerLuxe immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name, address, telephone number, order reference and the date you placed your order.
We will then contact Royal Mail and request they track the parcel and deliver it to your address, or offer you a full refund of your order. We will also refund the standard postage fees but we are sorry we cannot refund Special Delivery and Signed For Delivery costs.
Please allow 30 days for the refund to be processed and credited to your account.
If your order arrives during the resolution process and you still wish to return it please send it back to us and our normal refund policy (1 - 5) shall apply.
5. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched you will be liable for the cost of returning it to SheerLuxe and the original shipping charge will be deducted from your refund.
6. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS UNLESS PRODUCT IS DAMAGED.
All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rate and are subject to variation without notice. SheerLuxe is not responsible for any taxes or other fees incurred as a result of shipping to countries other than the UK.